SCQHYA is proud to award a $1,000 scholarship at the 2022 SCQHYA/Ken Smith Circuit. SCQHYA supports hard-working young horsemen and women who are striving every day to be the best both in the horse show arena and in their academic pursuits.
To be considered for this scholarship, please complete and return the current scholarship application and include the requested support materials required for submission.
- Current year member of SCQHA as well as previous 3 consecutive years.
- Age: Senior in High School - 23 years old (age by Jan. 1 of year scholarship is offered).
- Must be pursuing an education beyond High School.
- Must complete the SCQHA Scholarship Application (below) and submit this with:
- Most recent transcript showing grade point average – minimum 2.5 GPA.
- Total of 3 recommendations (suggest these be from varied sources such as principal, guidance counselor, SCQHA member, 4H advisor, extension agent, college professor, or any other person who has worked directly with applicant).
- Proof of current year membership.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: JUNE 1, 2022
Click here for scholarship application